Sunbeam Lair Take [m]e out, make me think about it
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Sexual assault? Rape? Something sexual to say the least.

The yelp was like angel's singing to the monster in charge of his body. Jolon on the other hand was not amused by his own actions, but could not stop his desire. The scent was so strong it almost made him stop what he was doing, but luckily his body did the work for him. He was surprised Asterr made no comment, but he figured it was because she was stunned quiet by his actions. Great, Jolon, now she'll love you. Who needs Ezimette? Jolon let out a low growl to warn the dragoness under him, but as soon as he was about to lock himself down on her, he was thrown of balance by none other than Asterr.

She snarled at him, which was the sign she wanted to be in more trouble than just being raped. He smirked as he let out a low growl. It may be pure luck that had saved her this time, knowing that he was way heavier than her. But she won't escape a second attempt, he wouldn't let her get away. As she slowed down to glance at her, he had already begun chasing after her. She was fast, but the power of pure lust and madness would make Jolon run until his pawpads bled. 

As soon as he was close enough behind her, he tried to jump back on, letting out a low rumbling snarl as he hoped to pin her. His hindlimbs pushed him up and forward toward the bum of his chieftess, hoping his weight and the shock would be enough to make her stop. 
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
Take [m]e out, make me think about it - by Asterr - July 17, 2016, 01:43 AM
RE: Take me out, make me think about it - by Jolon - July 17, 2016, 04:21 AM
RE: Take me out, make me think about it - by Asterr - July 17, 2016, 10:58 AM
RE: Take me out, make me think about it - by Jolon - July 17, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: Take me out, make me think about it - by Asterr - July 18, 2016, 02:39 AM
RE: Take me out, make me think about it - by Jolon - July 18, 2016, 04:13 PM
RE: Take me out, make me think about it - by Avannon - July 18, 2016, 04:40 PM