Lake Rodney Hello, Wherever You Are
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Pyx nodded, frowning. "I was worried you'd think I left you and leave yourself. I'm glad you waited though." She wondered about the Chervile root. She knew it could be chewed, but would it be best to dribble the juices on the wound? She couldn't recall, so she decided both ways would be her best bet. She could chew the root first, as it had a bitter and unpleasant taste, then the leaves. They weren't exactly a fresh meal...but they had a better taste than the root. She'd need Chase to lay down for the dribbling though. They'd both just need to bite the root in half, she could chew her half and Pyx would squeeze the other. "You'll have to chew the plants, too." She said after a moment. "They won't taste great, but it'll be better than any infection or pain. Hopefully all we do here will make you feel better now, and keep your from getting sick. It's not a bad wound though, you were lucky." She regarded the wound more, moving closer to it. "How did you get it, by the way?"

Now that she stood before the wound, she examined it closely. The dried blood was gone now, only a little oozed around the wound. It certainly wasn't a bad one, and perhaps she'd not have any scarring from it with all that they were doing here today. It wasn't a guarantee, but it wouldn't hurt anything to be hopeful. "I'm going to clean it now, if that's alright?" She said, glancing towards Chase's face. "It might hurt some. I'll be gentle as I can." She waited for permission before beginning, knowing that have a stranger licking on you might be uncomfortable. They could treat without the cleaning, of course, but it would be better to try and beat off infection in all ways possible.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
Hello, Wherever You Are - by Pyx - July 15, 2016, 08:05 PM
RE: Hello, Wherever You Are - by Chase - July 20, 2016, 09:39 AM
RE: Hello, Wherever You Are - by Pyx - July 20, 2016, 10:07 PM
RE: Hello, Wherever You Are - by Chase - July 20, 2016, 10:27 PM
RE: Hello, Wherever You Are - by Pyx - July 21, 2016, 10:12 PM
RE: Hello, Wherever You Are - by Chase - July 22, 2016, 02:44 AM
RE: Hello, Wherever You Are - by Pyx - July 22, 2016, 11:58 AM
RE: Hello, Wherever You Are - by Floki - July 22, 2016, 08:30 PM