Neverwinter Forest this emptiness won't fade
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
A round or two with these two first?!
Allure’s pale paws loped easily along the borders – her nose, however, was not set forward with intent of seeking out trespassers, but tracking a nearby herd she had seen earlier. They seemed to migrate out of the forest, and if they caught them soon enough and organized a hunt, it was likely they could feast well before they made it too far from their pack borders.

But it was something else entirely that she came upon – and when nostalgia met her nose with the scent of Jorunn, the girl’s heart practically sang. Her pace quickened then, and when she rounded past a tall pine, she caught sight of him. He had changed entirely – the thickness of his form stating with clarity that he was no longer the boy she had known when growing up, but a robust man. He had Floki were dangerously similar, and while it was awkward to catch view of the wolf she considered brother and resembled another that  stirred butterflies in her stomach, she still could not contain the large grin that cast upon her features.

So she barreled forward – not catching the desperate sadness that emanated from his very form in her joy at being reunited with him. Careening toward him, the bi-toned girl all but collided with him, eliciting a yelp of excitement as she did so. Her nose would tip upward to plant a kiss upon his cheek, a gentle whine escaping her as her tail was a flurry of motion behind her. “Jorunn! I have missed you so!”
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
this emptiness won't fade - by Kjalarr - June 28, 2016, 04:06 PM
RE: this emptiness won't fade - by Allure - July 22, 2016, 01:07 PM
RE: this emptiness won't fade - by Kjalarr - July 23, 2016, 04:56 AM
RE: this emptiness won't fade - by Allure - July 25, 2016, 06:22 AM
RE: this emptiness won't fade - by Scimitar - July 25, 2016, 06:32 AM
RE: this emptiness won't fade - by Kjalarr - July 25, 2016, 02:33 PM
RE: this emptiness won't fade - by Allure - July 27, 2016, 08:20 AM
RE: this emptiness won't fade - by Scimitar - July 27, 2016, 08:25 AM
RE: this emptiness won't fade - by Kjalarr - July 30, 2016, 05:10 AM
RE: this emptiness won't fade - by Allure - August 10, 2016, 06:39 AM
RE: this emptiness won't fade - by Scimitar - August 10, 2016, 06:43 AM