Moonspear I'd die for you; that's easy to say
I promised I'd always help you, and I always will.
144 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
It worked, momentarily, and Charon came right for the bait. The alpha lunged and went for his shoulder, but luck was on the hybrids side this day as teeth grazed his shoulder. He gasped, backing up and hopefully pushing Althaia further away from the alphas. He spat more words in their direction, angry and venom laced. Althaia's words were all but ignored, and he kicked out a hind leg to shoo her out further as Charon finally ripped at the skin near his ribs. Blood welled, but it was  nothing serious.
         "I lie not! Charon chased me off and took her for himself. I'M no liar, and I'll admit to doing the same hours later. But I ADMIT it, even though its nothing to be ashamed of between MATES. You're a fool to not believe me Amekaze but that's your fate to live with a lying, unfaithful piece of shit who calls himself a king!"
Althaia came in snapping at Charon then, and he did his best to block them from each other. He snapped at her, trying to make her understand that she, as the weaker of the two, needed to get the fuck out before real damage was done.
                   "Althaia, GO damnit!"
Ame went for his wife next, and he knew they were running out of good luck. He turned and, kicking his heels up at Charons face as he went, pushed forward and tried to get Althaia out of harms way and over the border.

Gonna try and keep this short and minimal damage, since in their next posts I only said there was slight damage :x lemme know if anything isnt okay and I'm happyp to change it.
Messages In This Thread
I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Althaia - July 17, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Amekaze - July 17, 2016, 09:00 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Charon - July 18, 2016, 12:42 AM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Althaia - July 19, 2016, 07:58 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Amekaze - July 20, 2016, 01:23 AM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Harley Quinzel - July 22, 2016, 03:39 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Charon - July 25, 2016, 03:27 AM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Althaia - July 25, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Amekaze - July 26, 2016, 03:11 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Charon - July 28, 2016, 02:35 AM