Stavanger Bay so lay with me in your thinnest dress
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
deirdre did not notice the expression of the sister of skellige, so immersed in the males gentle reaction toward her. she lingered for a moment before she was able to comprehend and heed leokadia as she must in her time of need. only when deirdre was able to do that did she notice the look of shock on the pale woman, and deirdre looked briefly to skellige, noting what appeared to be pride upon his features. the girl turned back to leokadia, and asked in earnest: have you hit your head? before drawing near to the female, who permitted it eagerly. the other behaved as the forest creatures did for her, bowing before laying upon the earth at all. 

the girl swept to her side and looked at the wound. it was not too deep, and would be quite easy to heal with the herbs returning. i know what i need, she informed her patient, and turned to skellige. i will return--i must retrieve some herbs. and then she drifted back into the forest, knowing exactly where to find what it was that she needed. it would not take her long at all to come upon the duo once more.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Skellige - July 08, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Deirdre - July 09, 2016, 01:47 PM
RE: so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Deirdre - July 22, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Skellige - August 13, 2016, 03:51 PM
RE: so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Deirdre - October 18, 2016, 11:15 AM