Stavanger Bay so lay with me in your thinnest dress
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary
It was no fault of her own that the forest nymph could not see her own beauty for what it was. She was selfless and pure, and Skellige was often confounded as to how he had managed her… how had she fallen into his presence and taken hold of him in such a way. What was more frightening for the brute was the thought that she was capable of leaving at any time, and he would not have found it in his heart to blame her for such an action. The Warsaw wolf was not good, or pure, but seemed to stand as a startling opposite to the green-eyed witch. Where she tended to those in need, he eradicated them. The Cairn family was not one that had been built on kindness or good intentions; they had not held the claim on Warsaw Islands for that long by catering to the weak and feeble.

The titan watched as Deirdre set about looking over Leokadia with a sharp eye for injuries. After a few moments, she seemed to have come to a conclusion and turned to him with quick words that she would depart for a moment and then return with the herbs that were needed. Skellige nodded his head to her and watched as the girl trailed back into the wood – a ghost among the trees. Once she had departed from their presence, he snapped his skull back in the direction of his sister and a soft smirk curled his lip.

“Do not gawk, Leo; it’s unbecoming of a young woman,” he growled to her with narrowed brows. For even though he could not blame his sister for finding the alluring presence of Deirdre overwhelming, he did not want the young forest wolf to think that something was amiss.
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams
Messages In This Thread
so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Skellige - July 08, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Deirdre - July 09, 2016, 01:47 PM
RE: so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Deirdre - July 22, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Skellige - July 22, 2016, 07:24 PM
RE: so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Skellige - August 13, 2016, 03:51 PM
RE: so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Deirdre - October 18, 2016, 11:15 AM