Bramblepoint Every night my dream’s the same
99 Posts
Ooc — Manda
Woo, an Iris! Sorry about the wait — I was temporarily work swamped. Won't happen again!

She’d ceased her wild blinking just as the voice of a lanky and interestingly-furred male materialized a stone’s throw away from where she stood. Her hackles rose up in a spiky display of instinct and surprise as she turned, but she tamed them just as quickly when she realized she probably wasn’t being threatened. She tossed her gaze at him blankly for a moment, then laughed warmly as she shifted her feet beneath her to face him properly. "I’m not sure rain would help visibility," she answered good-naturedly while making an amused show of scrunching one eye shut. Even with just one keen eye, she could see that his were rather striking, and with that she promptly unscrunched, wagged her tail amicably, and smiled at him.

"Nah," she decidedly added after a short pause, "I’ll take anything aside from locusts." While much of her own weight had been regained, it was easy to see that the patchwork grey male hadn’t quite bounced back yet. She wondered how other packs had fared in relation to Riverend, where she’d been previously since just before winter had settled in. While they’d happened to do reasonably well for themselves, they hadn’t exactly scraped by without worn-ragged aesthetics, either.
Messages In This Thread
Every night my dream’s the same - by Sassafras - July 17, 2016, 09:59 PM
RE: Every night my dream’s the same - by Cicero - July 18, 2016, 08:13 AM
RE: Every night my dream’s the same - by Sassafras - July 22, 2016, 09:13 PM
RE: Every night my dream’s the same - by Floki - July 22, 2016, 09:50 PM
RE: Every night my dream’s the same - by Cicero - July 25, 2016, 08:06 AM
RE: Every night my dream’s the same - by Sassafras - July 25, 2016, 10:30 PM
RE: Every night my dream’s the same - by Floki - July 26, 2016, 05:24 PM
RE: Every night my dream’s the same - by Cicero - July 27, 2016, 02:22 AM
RE: Every night my dream’s the same - by Sassafras - July 28, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: Every night my dream’s the same - by Floki - July 30, 2016, 10:35 AM
RE: Every night my dream’s the same - by Cicero - August 04, 2016, 04:59 PM