Redhawk Caldera No walls around me
99 Posts
Ooc — Manda
Okay, so upon reflection, she supposed her question had been a stupid one. But a murderer was not something Sassafras took lightly, nor something she came across in her daily life. The silvery male wrinkled his nose and breathed deeply for a second, but she didn’t for a moment take his agitation to be directed at her. Even if she had, she was far more interested (and horrified) by what he said to follow than she would have been if she had found herself consumed by self-recrimination. If she was honest with herself, she would forever maintain that her question was entirely valid.

Someone waltzed in and slaughtered their child? she thought privately as her own features crinkled in disgust and disbelief. Sassafras did understand the gravity of the situation, but while she continued to think quietly to herself and while Shrike told her he was going to introduce her to the scent of the murderer, her mind reeled as it occurred to her that said murderer had to have been incredibly desperate to survive by taking a risk of that nature. She said nothing of it, of course. Her eyes latched onto the grey Gamma with deep concern as she waited for him to present a wad of Murderer fur.
Messages In This Thread
No walls around me - by Shrike Redleaf - June 30, 2016, 03:38 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Sassafras - June 30, 2016, 09:34 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Shrike Redleaf - July 03, 2016, 02:33 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Sassafras - July 03, 2016, 11:32 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Shrike Redleaf - July 20, 2016, 11:04 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Sassafras - July 22, 2016, 09:45 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Shrike Redleaf - July 26, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Sassafras - August 16, 2016, 07:13 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Shrike Redleaf - August 17, 2016, 12:15 AM