Bramblepoint Every night my dream’s the same
780 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Ranger
*invades*

With an uneven gait, he prowled through Bramblepoint. He was sure that he would find Lazarus here -- it just made sense. It wasn't far from Moonspear and it was so thick with foliage that it was almost difficult to move through at times. The heavily woven leaves provided ample opportunities for a wolf to hide; hell, Floki decided that if he was ever on the run, he would disappear among the forest's gnarled branches.

He heard voices and honed in on them, his heart in his throat. He was almost upon them when he stopped, realizing that the scents didn't belong to Lazarus -- and, in fact, one was so familiar that it caused him to pause in his tracks. Redhawk Caldera. He gritted his teeth, but it was too late to turn back now.

Emerging from the underbrush, he shifted his gaze between the two dark wolves. One looked healthier than the other, and the thinner one had a coat mottled with splotches of white. They didn't seem to know each other. "Sorry to interrupt," Floki said, ears fanning to the side, "But I'm looking for a white wolf by the name of Lazarus. You haven't seen him, have you?" He hoped that they would say no so that he could melt back into the shadows.
Messages In This Thread
Every night my dream’s the same - by Sassafras - July 17, 2016, 09:59 PM
RE: Every night my dream’s the same - by Cicero - July 18, 2016, 08:13 AM
RE: Every night my dream’s the same - by Sassafras - July 22, 2016, 09:13 PM
RE: Every night my dream’s the same - by Floki - July 22, 2016, 09:50 PM
RE: Every night my dream’s the same - by Cicero - July 25, 2016, 08:06 AM
RE: Every night my dream’s the same - by Sassafras - July 25, 2016, 10:30 PM
RE: Every night my dream’s the same - by Floki - July 26, 2016, 05:24 PM
RE: Every night my dream’s the same - by Cicero - July 27, 2016, 02:22 AM
RE: Every night my dream’s the same - by Sassafras - July 28, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: Every night my dream’s the same - by Floki - July 30, 2016, 10:35 AM
RE: Every night my dream’s the same - by Cicero - August 04, 2016, 04:59 PM