Felltree Marsh The journey begins
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She listened with a terrified face to her mother. She didn't want to be eaten by monsters or be in the darkness. But something popped on in her head. Mum kept her in the dark too, did that mean she was a monster? She was confused, to say the least, and scared. She pulled her body closer together as a shiver ran down her spine. She didn't like to hear about monsters. She wanted to hear stories about colors and butterflies, but it didn't seem that mother could appreciate these things. Chus stay close... She said in a whimper that was somewhat close to a disappointed sigh. Why monsters eat Chus? Why monsters not friends? She questioned softly in a scared tone just before Zephyr arrived.

A big grin appeared on the girl's face as her very best friend came closer. Zephyr come journey? Zephyr not monster? She asked with a smile and cheered softly. She wanted to go to him and play, but mum had said to stay close. What if Zephyr was a monster and she had made friends with one of the beasts that wanted to eat her? did that mean the other monsters could become friends as well? 
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
The journey begins - by Sen - July 22, 2016, 12:56 PM
RE: The journey begins - by Chusi - July 22, 2016, 01:15 PM
RE: The journey begins - by Zephyr Maverick - July 22, 2016, 02:51 PM
RE: The journey begins - by Sen - July 23, 2016, 01:46 AM
RE: The journey begins - by Chusi - July 23, 2016, 08:35 AM
RE: The journey begins - by Zephyr Maverick - July 23, 2016, 11:44 AM
RE: The journey begins - by Sen - July 26, 2016, 01:16 AM
RE: The journey begins - by Chusi - July 26, 2016, 04:22 AM
RE: The journey begins - by Zephyr Maverick - August 02, 2016, 10:20 AM