Firefly Ravine Learning the ABC's
VI
Maybe The Rain Is Our Tears During Our Cloudiest Hours, & The Thunder and Lightning Are Sounds Of Our Hearts Breaking.
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Chusi repeated her own name, mostly, and said his too, and the grin on his face could only widen. Perhaps it was just habit to teach puppies, but he had no intentions to really become a father figure. If anything, he knew hed simply gained a friend. True, he felt protective over her and her mother too, but that was probably due to what he was used to and being the highest ranking male. But Sen was right, he meant little to them.
                  "Good job, Chusi!"
He was about to see if she could say Sen, but speak of the devil there she came.... None too happy. Zephyr expected her to snatch up the child and go as before, but this time she turned on him. Bristling, she snapped acusations, and the brutes ears layed down in confusion. Steal her away? Of course not!
                                      "Never, Sen. I was bringing food for you and found her out here, babbling and playing. I was only telling her my name, expanding her vocabulary. I wouldn't take a pup from its mother."
He motioned to the plump grey rabbit beside him as he mentioned it, still baffled himself as to how he could confuse the pup.
Messages In This Thread
Learning the ABC's - by Chusi - July 16, 2016, 04:42 PM
RE: Learning the ABC's - by Zephyr Maverick - July 17, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: Learning the ABC's - by Chusi - July 17, 2016, 04:21 PM
RE: Learning the ABC's - by Zephyr Maverick - July 19, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: Learning the ABC's - by Chusi - July 20, 2016, 06:25 AM
RE: Learning the ABC's - by Sen - July 23, 2016, 02:36 AM
RE: Learning the ABC's - by Zephyr Maverick - July 23, 2016, 11:37 AM
RE: Learning the ABC's - by Chusi - July 23, 2016, 12:32 PM
RE: Learning the ABC's - by Sen - July 26, 2016, 01:09 AM
RE: Learning the ABC's - by Zephyr Maverick - July 28, 2016, 01:41 PM
RE: Learning the ABC's - by Chusi - July 29, 2016, 03:20 PM