Felltree Marsh The journey begins
VI
Maybe The Rain Is Our Tears During Our Cloudiest Hours, & The Thunder and Lightning Are Sounds Of Our Hearts Breaking.
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Sen seemed almost surprised he was coming, but Chusi greeted him with a grin. Zephyr smiled, tail wagging, and gave answer to Sen before the little one's questions of him being a friend and not monster. 
                 "You two are the only beings in the world I can call friends, and I'm sure its no secret that I do my best to defend you both at every turn. Truth is, I have nothing else. Why NOT come with?"
She was no longer an alpha, he no longer her Gamma. They were, in a way, equals, even though he and the dark woman put the two females above himself. Turning his smile on Chusi, he nodded. 
                              "Zephyr comes, yes Chusi. I'm not a monster and I'd never hurt you."
Quite the opposite, in fact, if she'd been able to understand all his words to her mother. He was there to protect them FROM the monsters, to see them safely to wherever they go. Ruling his own pack was a thought of the past, it seemed: Shadowfax was dead. If fate wanted him to be at the head of a pack again, he would be.
Messages In This Thread
The journey begins - by Sen - July 22, 2016, 12:56 PM
RE: The journey begins - by Chusi - July 22, 2016, 01:15 PM
RE: The journey begins - by Zephyr Maverick - July 22, 2016, 02:51 PM
RE: The journey begins - by Sen - July 23, 2016, 01:46 AM
RE: The journey begins - by Chusi - July 23, 2016, 08:35 AM
RE: The journey begins - by Zephyr Maverick - July 23, 2016, 11:44 AM
RE: The journey begins - by Sen - July 26, 2016, 01:16 AM
RE: The journey begins - by Chusi - July 26, 2016, 04:22 AM
RE: The journey begins - by Zephyr Maverick - August 02, 2016, 10:20 AM
RE: The journey begins - by Sen - August 31, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: The journey begins - by Chusi - September 02, 2016, 05:48 AM