Golden Glade I'll Always Welcome A Friends Face
King
"Bad boys aint no good, but good boys aint no fun."
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Charley was starting to feel much better, and his wounds were basically fully healed now. He'd been correct in saying he was fully blind in one side, for his sight hadn't gotten better with the healing of other wounds. The ragged male had seen his reflection, seen the cloudy eye and the scars lashing down his face. His ear was of little worry, for even if it made things echo on one side it didn't really mess him up as much as having sight on only one side. 
Today he was marking the borders, spreading his scent thicker and swearing to himself that he'd smelled a familiar scent. @Zaavier, without a doubt. Had he, too, brought his followers to this side of the Teekons? Would a possible alliance come from this, should he settle close? Did the lankier man still consider Charley a friend? It was a shame he didn't come with, yes, but the King knew very well the urge to be at the head of your own family.
Messages In This Thread
I'll Always Welcome A Friends Face - by Alder - July 23, 2016, 11:50 AM
RE: I'll Always Welcome A Friends Face - by Aspen - July 25, 2016, 12:39 PM
RE: I'll Always Welcome A Friends Face - by Zaavier - July 25, 2016, 06:36 PM
RE: I'll Always Welcome A Friends Face - by Alder - July 25, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: I'll Always Welcome A Friends Face - by Aspen - August 02, 2016, 05:06 PM
RE: I'll Always Welcome A Friends Face - by Zaavier - August 20, 2016, 10:16 AM
RE: I'll Always Welcome A Friends Face - by Alder - September 14, 2016, 12:29 PM
RE: I'll Always Welcome A Friends Face - by Aspen - September 15, 2016, 05:51 PM