Totoka River Screaming into the pillow
9 Posts
Ooc — Ali
gonna go ahead and reply since no one else has and a slight twist so that they can get moving towards Tuktu. Also I love the nickname :)

Silence noticed Aniu smiling as she took in the silly faces the deaf girl was making, Silence's own smile growing in size. Aniu never smiled much and Silent had made it a goal of hers to make Aniu smile as much as possible. Maybe even get the disfigured woman to laugh. 

Silence slowed to a stop, allowing herself to take in the view fully from where she stood. The duo hadn't had any plans as far as where they were going, just travelling along the sea but they couldn't do that forever. It wasn't likely a pack would want such a pair, one disabled on her right and the other completely deaf and mute.

Silence reached out, nipping Aniu on the shoulder lightly to get her attention. Once she had it, Silence turned and pointed her muzzle outwards, towards the southwest. It wasn't a complete turn around from their current direction but it was pretty close. Silence felt a strange urge to go in that direction. Pointing silently, she hoped that Aniu would agree.
I needed you to stay but I let you drift away.
Messages In This Thread
Screaming into the pillow - by Silence - July 20, 2016, 04:06 AM
RE: Screaming into the pillow - by Aniu - July 21, 2016, 11:52 AM
RE: Screaming into the pillow - by Silence - July 23, 2016, 12:21 PM
RE: Screaming into the pillow - by Aniu - July 23, 2016, 06:13 PM
RE: Screaming into the pillow - by Silence - July 23, 2016, 11:40 PM