Stavanger Bay and the earth with its starkness
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
Turning, Doe prepared to welcome Szymon with as much pomp and fanfare as she could muster - which was a lot. But the figure padding through the sand was not her love, but her Leviathan. Doe's tail, operating on its own accord, quickly went from sixty to zero, slowing as her lord drew near. It was not that she did not like to see the man; any visit from the dark, silver-ribbed wolf was a blessing. Any, but... but she knew that it was time. Time to speak to him about her true desires.

As he drew near, Atoll dipped her head in deference, wincing at his bland observation. No, my lord, but you are the one I should have expected. This is long overdue.

"I called for your brother," she acknowledged, resisting the urge to prostrate herself before him. "But your presence is always welcome. And... I do have something I've been meaning to talk to you about."

Her head dropped lower, hanging down past her shoulders as the weight of the moment fell upon her. In the next few minutes, her fate would be decided for her, and there would be no going back. Truly, Skellige was a fine wolf, a good and noble leader. If he did not wish her to have Szymon, she would honor him. But it would hurt to have the pale Cairn boy forever out of her reach, free and unattainable but taunting her with his nearness. He might never be her lover, her mate, her hunting partner. Today, she would find out.
Messages In This Thread
and the earth with its starkness - by Doe - July 23, 2016, 10:10 PM
RE: and the earth with its starkness - by Skellige - July 24, 2016, 12:47 AM
RE: and the earth with its starkness - by Doe - July 24, 2016, 01:01 AM
RE: and the earth with its starkness - by Skellige - July 24, 2016, 01:19 AM
RE: and the earth with its starkness - by Doe - July 24, 2016, 01:45 AM
RE: and the earth with its starkness - by Skellige - August 13, 2016, 03:38 PM
RE: and the earth with its starkness - by Doe - August 14, 2016, 10:44 PM