Sunbeam Lair Wish to be
32 Posts
Ooc — Gray
Gray watched as the exchange between Jolon and Avannon took place. Before he was able to make sense of Avannons strange behavior, she had excused herself and wondered off back into the woods. He wanted to say something to get her to stay. But the only thing he could think of saying was… ‘Please don’t leave me with this potentially hostile stranger!’ At that thought he gave a wry smile to himself. Deciding it was smart that he didn’t say anything at all. He really wasn’t good at talking when he was nervous. But his fear now was of being attacked by this bigger, wolf he was alone with.

He was more or less the bottom of the pecking order in Ryujin, but even then he shouldn’t be attacked by another pack mate unless provoked. It was clear there was something about this black wolf that he did not know. Avannon must have known what it was, that would explain why she acted weird, but not why she left. Maybe he should just ask? Almost immediately after having the thought he dismissed it, feeling that it may step into the provoking side of things. Instead he simply decided to stay as neutral as he could, not pressing the issue or ignoring it. He would let it come up at its own pace, and if it did not, then oh well!

“Well that was a little strange.” Gray commented, directing the statement towards the sudden arrival and departure of Avannon.  “Anyway, I’ll have to keep the mountains in mind… for exploring that is.” He trailed off before adding abruptly and a little out of place. “I grew up in the mountains.”
Messages In This Thread
Wish to be - by Jolon - July 16, 2016, 04:57 PM
RE: Wish to be - by Gray - July 17, 2016, 02:35 AM
RE: Wish to be - by Jolon - July 17, 2016, 04:31 AM
RE: Wish to be - by Avannon - July 18, 2016, 02:45 PM
RE: Wish to be - by Gray - July 19, 2016, 04:56 AM
RE: Wish to be - by Jolon - July 22, 2016, 06:25 AM
RE: Wish to be - by Avannon - July 22, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: Wish to be - by Gray - July 24, 2016, 04:23 AM
RE: Wish to be - by Jolon - July 26, 2016, 05:17 PM
RE: Wish to be - by Gray - August 06, 2016, 04:19 AM