Barrow Fields Flowers in my Hair
In one drop of water are found all the secrets of all the oceans.
24 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Private 
For the lovely @Marbas --> So sorry for not replying to that first thread, I completely forgot! >.<

Ishild was padding along Saltwinter borders, marking them, but not really marking them. She stalked on until a hauntingly familiar scent reached her nostrils. It was only a few days old, and the hairs along her spine prickled. Nose lowered to the ground as she hunted around the debris. Eyes widened ever so slightly as a small, stale drop of blood was found on the ground. "Shit," she hissed, leaving the territory to follow the scent. 

Tail was high and swaying as she followed it for miles, more worry building up in her gut. He may only be her half-brother, but she still cared about him. Snuffling around the ground again, she snorted as she lost his scent finding herself in Barrow Fields. "Damn it Marbas," She muttered to herself, lowering herself to the ground and sitting upon her rump. 

The raccon faced female glanced around, peering into the distance for any sign of the yearling. He had to be here somewhere, for his scent trail had been fresher than it was before. Well, until she lost it.
Messages In This Thread
Flowers in my Hair - by Ishild - July 24, 2016, 06:10 PM
RE: Flowers in my Hair - by Marbas - July 24, 2016, 08:11 PM
RE: Flowers in my Hair - by Ishild - July 25, 2016, 07:34 PM
RE: Flowers in my Hair - by Marbas - July 25, 2016, 07:43 PM
RE: Flowers in my Hair - by Ishild - July 28, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: Flowers in my Hair - by Marbas - July 28, 2016, 06:52 PM