Broken Antler Fen baby you've got me sick, i don't know what i did
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Hearing that Lasher had passed was a lick a kick in the head all by itself. Surely the druid of many lovers would have found a way to survive one way or another, but yet even she knew that even the most mysterious things can be touched by death. Pearl blinked a few times at the ground, eyebrows furrowed, when Aria said she was the only leader. "Wow." she breathed out. The girl was still very young, and to be leading a pack alone? She knew Aria was capable, but it was worrying all the same.

Then even more hit when she was told that Lasher couldn't keep it in his pants. "What the hell Lasher," she hissed, more annoyed with him than anything. Wise druids of the forests were appaerently not so wise sometimes. She knew that Lasher and Aria had something, so that must've been a tough blow to take. "Anything else?" she asked with an alarmed expression and a raised eyebrow. Had it all gone to hell in a handbasket?
Messages In This Thread
RE: baby you've got me sick, i don't know what i did - by Pearl - July 24, 2016, 02:05 PM