Two Rivers Isle This sounds like the perfect opportunity for cannibalistic measures to be taken
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
She let out another chuckle. She knew he would never ever allow her to call him anything so sweet, that wasn't Burke, but it won't stop her from trying to slip it in once or twice in the future. Perhaps he'll catch a cold one day and she'd have to care for him, and he wouldn't notice it. The mere thought of it made her shiver in excitement -not that she wished him to be sick, of course-. Is that a threat, sweetiepie? She laughed as he tackled her. 

She playfully tried to grab his scruff and shake it around a bit before her neck gave up and her head plopped down on the soft bedding of the forest again. She laughed as she lay there, but soon made a face she had used on Burke before.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
RE: This sounds like the perfect opportunity for cannibalistic measures to be taken - by Malice - July 24, 2016, 02:56 PM