Two Rivers Isle This sounds like the perfect opportunity for cannibalistic measures to be taken
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke reacted with another huff coming from him. "In private. I'd rather not have you calling your Lord that," he pointed out, though mostly half joking about being her lord. Burke however disliked to be disrespected in public. He could not deal well with that. But he doubted Malice would do that to him. "If you call me that I call totally call you my personal slut," he commented, wiggling his eyebrows. Though he didn't mean it in a disgraceful way. Because she was meant for him only. He didn't share.

Burke looked down at her seductive glances. "You aren't even in heat," he commented to her, kind of getting what she was asking from him. And even though he wouldn't really complain about the fact that she was offering him this, he wanted to make sure that 'his personal slut' actually wanted this now and in this moment. He realized that their young were sleeping in the den right next to them.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
RE: This sounds like the perfect opportunity for cannibalistic measures to be taken - by Burke - July 24, 2016, 04:13 PM