Two Rivers Isle This sounds like the perfect opportunity for cannibalistic measures to be taken
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Had this been any other male, she would've been screaming for help, but instead she was clamping her mouth shut, only the noises in her throat being able to be heard. She closed her eyes as they danced quite a dangerous dance at night in the moonlight. She didn't mind the tugging, nor his heavy body. That was Burke, and even with this being her second time, it felt like home. She felt him reaching his limit at the same time she was done for, and there they were again- tied to each other.

She panted as he got off of her, looking back at him. He seemed to have enjoyed his ride on his "personal slut", and she had liked it as well. I am known for tremendous ideas. She joked, having had the worst ideas in the history of anything ever. He hadn't been a bad idea though.

As soon as they were separated, Malice turned around and licked his muzzle. Thank you. She whispered, and then turned to the den entrance, following the rule of "Ladies first". She was quite tired now, and couldn't wait to snuggle up to her man and drift away.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
RE: This sounds like the perfect opportunity for cannibalistic measures to be taken - by Malice - July 25, 2016, 04:58 PM