The Sentinels i'll say what this means to me, i'll do what i can
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
short post to keep it moving >_>

deirdre had not heard the words osprey had uttered, but saw in caiaphas an unfetered fury toward the silver woman. when the question was uttered, deirdre was given pause for but a moment. who? who would caiaphas be speaking of? osprey has killed none, she defended, and not blindly so; for the woman had been denridden with her cubs, and before that pregnant with them. what is this? she pressed again, her eyes holding fast to caiaphas and taking her in. for the woman had known her father, and surely had known him well; for deirdre knew saltwinter to be an ally to them, and caiaphas had not shown her any cruelty. truly, deirdre could not even remember her impatience with her--she only knew that she had been brought home safely thanks to the woman. desperately she sought to recollect any stories she might have been told by her father after this; but she had been exhausted upon her homecoming, and could procure nothing in this moment.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'll say what this means to me, i'll do what i can - by Deirdre - July 25, 2016, 09:34 PM