Bramblepoint Every night my dream’s the same
99 Posts
Ooc — Manda
Her expression showed a moment of confusion when the patchwork grey male mentioned someone named "Cicero", but brushed it off easily enough with a smile. Had she realized then that he was using his own name, Sassafras might have felt a twinge of embarrassment that her comment had shone a spotlight on the bony physique he hid beneath his striking coat.

When a second male showed up, Sassafras anxiously began to wonder how close she was to encroaching on someone’s territory. Peregrine had given her fairly straightforward directions and she didn’t sense the ordinarily obvious musk of borders, but she had to be sure. She unabashedly stretched out her head and neck as she attempted to catch Floki’s scent on the breeze, then wound up merely curious as she listened to the question he posed. With an apology and ears that he splayed to the side, the strapping young male clearly showed no signs of turning hostile.

"I haven’t, either," she said frankly, glancing towards the small, lanky wolf who had answered first as she realized he must have been referring to himself in third person. It was unusual enough for her to pick up on it immediately and she fumbled with a brief pause. "If I do run into him, though, who should I say was asking? she prompted, quickly enough to save her reaction as she turned her gaze back to the second male.
Messages In This Thread
Every night my dream’s the same - by Sassafras - July 17, 2016, 09:59 PM
RE: Every night my dream’s the same - by Cicero - July 18, 2016, 08:13 AM
RE: Every night my dream’s the same - by Sassafras - July 22, 2016, 09:13 PM
RE: Every night my dream’s the same - by Floki - July 22, 2016, 09:50 PM
RE: Every night my dream’s the same - by Cicero - July 25, 2016, 08:06 AM
RE: Every night my dream’s the same - by Sassafras - July 25, 2016, 10:30 PM
RE: Every night my dream’s the same - by Floki - July 26, 2016, 05:24 PM
RE: Every night my dream’s the same - by Cicero - July 27, 2016, 02:22 AM
RE: Every night my dream’s the same - by Sassafras - July 28, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: Every night my dream’s the same - by Floki - July 30, 2016, 10:35 AM
RE: Every night my dream’s the same - by Cicero - August 04, 2016, 04:59 PM