You'd give your life you'd sell your soul
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
ooc: in the next few posts maybe?

"Oh," Osprey furrowed her brow, realizing that Atticus still might not know that their mom had died. She hated the role of being the bearer of bad news to people and hoped that by now she would be able to give up the role. "The sole reason I left our home was because mom died," she began. Time had passed and the idea of March owl not being here anymore didn't hurt that much as it had in the beginning, still it was a memory she hadn't liked to return to. "It didn't feel the same there after that. With you all gone and few of our former family left. So I began the journey of a lifetime and... now I am here," she finished. Her inner story-teller would have wanted her having a lot of adventures during that journey, but that hadn't happened.

"I know that Peregrine and Crete were banished, but you disappeared without a sight," she returned to the events that had taken place many months before. "Did you leave on your own or you were banished too? No one knew anything of your fate."
Messages In This Thread
You'd give your life you'd sell your soul - by Osprey - March 27, 2014, 04:30 PM
RE: You'd give your life you'd sell your soul - by Osprey - May 16, 2014, 02:45 AM