Cedar Sweep Reinventing the wheel to run myself over
And his four walls declared him insane
6 Posts
Ooc — Red
hai

Grey paws shuffled across the grass, his expression blank. Jem had been walking for what felt like a day. For now, he had only kept going forward, having no goal whatsoever. Was he going to find a pack? Or a companion? He yawned; his thoughts hopping from topic to topic. The sound of his paws walking had become tedious, yet he pushed on. Why? Because why not, thats why. He frowned as he kept thinking; a companion would be nice, right? Packs had too many people at once, so maybe later, but a single friend would be alright for now- 

'You know no one's gonna want you as a companion'

Jem froze, recognizing the voice. He sighed softly, then returned walking. He'd decided that the trick was just ignoring it.

'Don't ignore me, I'm your friend'

"Shut up, Grey," the wolf growled aloud. Whoops, shoulda stayed quiet. 

'You know I'm right. No one wants to be your friend. You're lucky I'm your friend'

His reply stopped at the base of his mouth, and he simply shook his head. He stayed quiet this time; not just because he didn't want to talk to Grey, but also because Jem knew the voice was right. The silence hung between them. Or in reality, between him and the voice in his head.
I Know My Soul's Freezing, Hell's Hot For Good Reason
Messages In This Thread
Reinventing the wheel to run myself over - by James Roman - July 26, 2016, 07:02 AM