Sunset Valley you don't make a deal to become immortal with angels
43 Posts
Ooc — Ku
There must not have been a simple explanation, for the one that she received was not clear. At least to Mojave, who still tripped over the concept of how things worked. She didn't know how she was supposed to feel about rituals; what were those, anyway? Most questions came than answers and she found herself debating momentarily if it was worth asking them all. Maybe her poking and prodding wouldn't do her any good. Of course, the other option in figuring out those answers was to simply live the experience... maybe. She had her reasons for holding out.

"That sounds interesting," she said suddenly, feeling as though she had been quiet for too long. "Sorry, I was thinking about what you were saying. But I'm not sure of what use I'd be, I mean, I'm not particularly talented in any one thing," and once again, her shoulders rolled into a shrug. "So I don't know what my uh, main contribution would be." Last thing she wanted to do was start running with some folks and have them turn around and dropkick her out when they found she was less tactful than they were.
[Image: outrider.gif] [Image: caretaker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: you don't make a deal to become immortal with angels - by Mojave - July 26, 2016, 10:48 AM