The Sentinels how terrible it is, to love something that death can touch
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
twas hard to see the light when cast into darkness; deirdre knew the magic was still present, in her and in donnelaith itself. for her father was always watching, and always guiding her. deirdre saw him, felt him, always; he had not abandoned her, nor the lands themselves, when he departed his physical form.

she was greeted by the very woman she sought, and smiled widely at the sight of her. rowan, deirdre greeted warmly, moving to embrace the she-wolf. the girth of her had changed only slightly, and it was not yet enough to call to her attention. the pale witch moved to step alongside her. i am sorry i have been absent from you. i have been working on becoming a healer, it had provided a sufficient distraction from the loss that still broke her heart... but she had been selfish, too, she knew: but i have never... how are you? i am sorry that it has taken me so long to find you. it did not matter that she knew lasher for so short a time--his impact upon those he knew for less a time could be just as significant, and she knew the man loved all mayfairs just as she did. donnelaith was family, though it warmed her to know there were more mayfairs than simply her father and his progeny.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
RE: how terrible it is, to love something that death can touch - by Deirdre - July 26, 2016, 11:24 AM