Broken Antler Fen TLC From Home
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Whoops my bad, could've sworn I had. Would this count as a Scout thread?

Instead of helping, Sebastian lashed out. Standing, the gash on her foreleg forgotten, Ambrosia rumbled deep in her chest. She took the scolding before stepping out of the water, silent, and shaking her fur of loose water. Then she turned cold lemon eyes on Sebastian and hissed out her own bout of words as her ears pinned. They were steely, laced with hurt and venom, and her tail hung low. 
                    "Rosing's lost a few wolves through the famine, I met a Scout named Minna who'd also been looking around for green over the famine. Nothing was spared, it seems. 
I met a member of Ryūjin too, but she didn't say much. 
Slancio of Saltwinter, a coast pack, said everyone was still hungry mid-June. 
A girl from Silvertip said hello, but she didn't stay long enough to tell me anything good. 
Theres a pack in the Flatlands, past the Caldera, and the pack in the shaded wood to the North was abandoned. Two packs on the way to the coast on our side of the mountain, besides the one on the mountain at our back, and from what I saw there were three in that area. One settled into the mountains just past the coast, and two more somewhere in the mountains I went around too, far to the East.  I don't know whats in the Tiaga or the Valley, but that's a journey for next time. 
I do plenty when I'm out of the borders Sebastian, even if I do take my time and enjoy myself. It's not my fault that nobody was very open during the ending of a famine. I map every bit of land I pass through in my head, find where the packs are and remember them, too. And it's not like I'm coming home with broken limbs and dying: I have a gash on my leg and a torn up ear. I lost a few fights, that's life and it could've happened here just as easy."

By the time she was done, her eyes had glossed with tears and she just wanted to leave. She felt she'd earned the right to get a good sleep in, and didn't at all understand why her alpha was being like this. Why her FRIEND was lashing out for not telling him what she was sure he knew: Shit was hard, she'd left at the end of a famine. Did he expect some super extravagant report from how she'd gone from border to border being nosey?
Messages In This Thread
TLC From Home - by Ambrosia - July 02, 2016, 02:57 PM
RE: TLC From Home - by Sebastian - July 02, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: TLC From Home - by Ambrosia - July 03, 2016, 10:24 AM
RE: TLC From Home - by Sebastian - July 03, 2016, 01:50 PM
RE: TLC From Home - by Ambrosia - July 26, 2016, 12:51 PM
RE: TLC From Home - by Sebastian - July 27, 2016, 05:19 AM
RE: TLC From Home - by Ambrosia - August 03, 2016, 07:30 AM
RE: TLC From Home - by Sebastian - August 03, 2016, 04:05 PM
RE: TLC From Home - by Ambrosia - August 09, 2016, 09:59 AM