Leave it to her to find the worst things there
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri answered her in his deep growl I know that smell I know to stay down wind. My father had it in the healers den. he wrinkled his nose he did not know the name of it nor what it could do exactly just that if smelled to much you would fall in a deep deep sleep. His father used it for only the gods knew what, the queen used it to kidnap babes. He remembered that well, she would have him put that throughout dens and then the queen would still the pups for her own uses slaves, some sacrifices, some warriors, some consorts whatever she pleased. As his memories assaulted him the voices began to jabber All the little children all of them for me. take em up and raise em up to what you want to be...all the little children death is bringing to yoru door all the little children death is at your door.... he shuddered as he remembered that sing song voice the queen had when she was taking all the little children he had heard the noise himself before he was taken by the queen and turned into what he was nothing more than a tool that was living and breathing adept at doing what he was told. He whimpered as the voices got louder, but he tried to be silent.
Messages In This Thread