Qeya River here come the church mice trying too hard
43 Posts
Ooc — Ku
nope, no issues with me! i am a wee bit tired so pls forgive any nonsensical sentences.

A cold chill ran its course through her, sending an unseasonable shiver along her spine. But the drink had been worth it, even if she wasn't so keen on trying it again immediately. No, there'd have to be some working up to it for it to happen again, at least from that part of the stream. Instead, Mojave geared up to follow it downstream just a touch, drawing in the sights where the glacial ridge melded with the valley below. It was a picturesque view unlike any other she had seen, though she had been making that claim to herself for days. Maybe, just maybe, she was getting a bit more used to the world without the dense cover of forest to blot out the finer details she would have otherwise missed.

And as her gaze wandered, she completely missed the rise of another that was resting along the riverbank. She didn't miss their soft call, though, and her gilded gaze snapped to the she-wolf's form swiftly. Haltingly she paused, one foot awkwardly in the air mid-step for just a moment. "Oh, hey," she called out, not unlike one who was running into someone they didn't want to see. But it wasn't like that at all; a lopsided grin broke onto her face as she laughed at her own fortune.

"Man, if you'd been a snake or something, I guess you would have bit me! I didn't even see you there!" And if she had been a snake, well, she wouldn't have quite been able to bite over the span of a river... ah, whatever, it was too late to try and amend that now. At least she thought. "Isn't this water freezing? It's so weird!" Her attempt to make up for the lame reference was only met with another—of course the water was going to be cold, it came down from a freaking block of ice.

You tried, Mojave. You tried.
[Image: outrider.gif] [Image: caretaker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - July 26, 2016, 08:42 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - July 27, 2016, 11:09 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - August 02, 2016, 12:48 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Sasha - August 05, 2016, 08:11 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - August 08, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Sasha - August 08, 2016, 08:59 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - August 14, 2016, 12:44 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Sasha - August 14, 2016, 09:07 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - August 28, 2016, 12:43 AM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Sasha - September 01, 2016, 03:22 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - September 09, 2016, 11:21 AM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Sasha - September 17, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - October 01, 2016, 01:59 PM