Hushed Willows I don't know. I'm just making this up as I go along!
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
There was an answer fast enough and Stark didn't hesitate to head towards it - not seeing any sort of defiance, but, just feeling like meeting in the middle was the fastest way to get everything taken care of. Normally he would have greeted the male with the wag of a tail, but now all he could muster was a quick nod towards him, his ears curved towards the male and his eyes sweeping his figure - trying to look for any injuries. "I wanted to try and get this all straight - All I got from Octavia was a garbled sort of mess and I haven't seen her since." He said with a frown. "I checked on Harlyn, but that was awhile ago too.." It was a bit of a ramble, but, Stark wasn't really made for this sort of thing. 

He wasn't the type to go to the source usually. It was go in, guns blazing, move first and plan later. He wanted to check on them all, playing damage control was going to end up giving him grays...."Is everyone okay?" He asked quietly, and he hoped for good news. He wasn't naive, however, and he knew that if things had been good he wouldn't be in the spot he was in presently. 

There's ponds, sure, but I feel right now like I'm herding cats - and that's skipping all sorts of analogies, there!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread