Hushed Willows I don't know. I'm just making this up as I go along!
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Well, it answered his question in a round about way, Stark hadn't heard an update on Harlyn but he found something more concerning. Pippin - shit, that must have been the puppy that Octavia had called out. He gave a sharp nod and quickly fell into step, looking at his Delta. "Where have you checked?" Stark had a passion for scouting, he knew of a few places he could pass the word along - but he hoped it wouldn't come to that. 

He felt his stomach coil considerably to know that the child had been missing and the pack wasn't out looking for it. They should take better care of their own. They needed to do far more about it than they had been. "When we get back, I'll talk to the others. See if we can't get more people searching." There wasn't a question there, he'd do whatever it took to bring the boy back. He wasn't responsible but it was becoming clear that he was one of the few trying to fix things. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread