Cedar Sweep Plus One
fallen angels and burning stars
182 Posts
Ooc — Avery
don't worry about it! :)

A quick negative put Nico's confusion away and he nodded, absorbing the information before yet another question popped to mind. "Got it, Charls, sorry, Charley," he said, "but, I've got another question. That is, if you don't mind answering," he began, canting his head. Back at home, no, back at Winterhail, the higher-ups never had a problem with the deWinter's constant need for answers and quickly put his curiousity to rest. They had, sort of, admired his need for answers because in the battlefield, one had to know everything without even a bit of confusion, but sometimes, even they found it annoying. Gods knew what this King would think about it, so, he kept it to a minimum. "I was wondering, sir, where the wolf with the specialty rank would be in the entire hierachy then. Under the Knights and such? Above the Dukes?"

After the questions from Nico were over, the King of the Court asked him a question which he answered with a shrug. "Came from the North," the soldier said nonchalently. "Loved it there, but my dad was an abusive bastard to my mom, so when I got old enough, I fought him in a fair battle and kicked him out. Ruled there for months, before handing over the reins to my bro and sis. I joined another Northern pack, a military one which was at war. Fought for them, almost died, mind you, and then.." he shrugged, smiling almost painfully. "We fought in a major battle, lost a bunch of my comrades, and we lost. By then, my friends were pretty much all dead, and I didn't want to stay in a place where they died, so I left, with good wishes from my superiors, obviously. They absolutely adored me."

Nicolas managed a bitter smile and lifted a shoulder, sighing softly. "I'm still a soldier, still a warrior, sir. Never stopped. I was just one without a pack, and now that I've got one, well, I'm here to serve and do my best." Then he chuckled softly, "Although I do prefer the term, soldier, when one addresses me, rather than warrior. Seems a better fit for me, I suppose."
Nico is aiming for the Scout and Mercenary trades

PM me for trade threads anytime :)
Messages In This Thread
Plus One - by Alder - July 26, 2016, 10:25 AM
RE: Plus One - by Nico - July 26, 2016, 10:36 AM
RE: Plus One - by Alder - July 26, 2016, 11:09 AM
RE: Plus One - by Nico - July 26, 2016, 08:55 PM
RE: Plus One - by Alder - July 27, 2016, 06:54 AM
RE: Plus One - by Nico - July 27, 2016, 07:22 AM
RE: Plus One - by Alder - July 27, 2016, 07:43 AM
RE: Plus One - by Nico - July 27, 2016, 08:06 AM
RE: Plus One - by Alder - July 27, 2016, 08:55 AM