Hushed Willows I don't know. I'm just making this up as I go along!
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
since Banner had told him about Pippin he'd made it a point to find Mordecai as soon as he could - he didn't want to cause alarm with the puppies so he hadn't gone to Harlyn, he didn't want to disturb her either. He felt a sense of panic rise up in him, listening as Mordecai pointed out he'd gone all over the earth in the hopes of finding the child. "I had no idea what all had happened." He lamented quietly. It had been so long after the incident when he'd even found Octavia, and he understood Mordecai's predicament. 

"I've never seen her like this." He said quietly, and there was a note of uncertanty to his voice. He was young, but he was willing to do whatever it took to make things better. "Grace has ties to some other packs, I can ask her to get the word out. Hopefully we'll bring him back quickly." He couldn't say home and wouldn't dare. All the hopes they'd had for peace, for the pack to be the family it had been dreamed of, well, that had been shit on hadn't it? "I'm sorry about all this. I know I can't do anything to change it, but, I'm sorry."
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread