Lake Rodney on this episode of the bachelor
11 Posts
Ooc — Chan
She was melting into a puddle of warm goo  before his hooves. Lost within his gaze in that moment, the doe watched on with a grin. Ona felt like a fawn again, her heart was racing, her face was flushed-- oh how it was to feel young again! “T-Thank you,” she said in turn of the compliment, looking away bashfully in that moment. The fact that she had been separated from her own kind for so long only fueled her inner flame. She longed for the attention of another and while she received such attention it she savored it greedily. She did not want this moment to end, she did not want to stop the flirting, but eventually the course of their conversation did change.

Turning to Jenabbi, the doe listened carefully as her flirtation subsided. Names of foreign places were dropped casually by the moose and to this Ona merely nodded in agreement. She knew nothing of the Flatlands or the Hinterlands, nor did she know about this Great Bear Wilderness. To her, it sounded like the most threatening of the three. “I agree,” she offered, looking to her new acquaintances. “I don’t want a-any trouble with predators, either.” She said plainly, stating the most obvious expression that should could have at that moment.

“I’m r-really new to these parts and only came here because of the food. So, I don’t really k-know much about the lands and I’ll follow wherever you two decide,” In that moment she had sealed her fate at the mercy of the two other herbivores.
Messages In This Thread
on this episode of the bachelor - by Jenabbi - July 25, 2016, 05:38 PM
RE: on this episode of the bachelor - by Onatah - July 25, 2016, 05:52 PM
RE: on this episode of the bachelor - by Jenabbi - July 25, 2016, 06:10 PM
RE: on this episode of the bachelor - by Onatah - July 25, 2016, 07:17 PM
RE: on this episode of the bachelor - by Jenabbi - July 25, 2016, 07:37 PM
RE: on this episode of the bachelor - by Onatah - July 25, 2016, 07:57 PM
RE: on this episode of the bachelor - by Brechin - July 26, 2016, 11:49 AM
RE: on this episode of the bachelor - by Jenabbi - July 26, 2016, 06:19 PM
RE: on this episode of the bachelor - by Onatah - July 27, 2016, 02:03 PM
RE: on this episode of the bachelor - by Brechin - July 27, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: on this episode of the bachelor - by Jenabbi - July 27, 2016, 06:55 PM