Hushed Willows Hit the ground running
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Octavia was rambling, talking about Reek (god, had she read his thoughts?) - and Stark's eyes just got wider and wider. Before he could ask anything, get some background, find out about Valette or Saena or know anything about the life she'd had before he'd come along she said something that he wasn't expecting and Stark's mouth actually fell open. 

That she would leave him behind - leave their pack - and run off to the mountain. He didn't even know where it was, he'd climbed several mountains but not that one, because he'd never encountered a pack along their slopes. Stark's mouth snapped closed for a moment and he looked at Octavia long and hard, his blue eyes narrowed slightly. "Don't do that." He didn't ask, and god knows he didn't beg. "Don't go. Don't take him away." It was softer then, and it was then that he knew he had to do something.

"He's happy here, and look - if I...If I claimed the pack, we could make sure things were okay, that he was safe. Don't take him anywhere." He repeated, his blue eyes imploring her. "He's too young to travel so far, look what it did to Harlyn and Mordecai's kids - they're still recovering." 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
Hit the ground running - by RIP Tavi - July 27, 2016, 06:30 PM
RE: Hit the ground running - by Stark - July 27, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: Hit the ground running - by RIP Tavi - July 28, 2016, 01:00 AM
RE: Hit the ground running - by Stark - July 28, 2016, 05:17 PM
RE: Hit the ground running - by RIP Tavi - July 28, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: Hit the ground running - by Stark - July 28, 2016, 06:09 PM
RE: Hit the ground running - by RIP Tavi - July 28, 2016, 06:54 PM
RE: Hit the ground running - by Stark - July 28, 2016, 07:19 PM
RE: Hit the ground running - by RIP Tavi - July 28, 2016, 07:31 PM
RE: Hit the ground running - by Stark - July 28, 2016, 07:59 PM