Haunted Wood and when i finally got sober i felt ten years older
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian on the rescue, again. You think this guy has his own pack to worry about xD

Sebastian liked to keep tabs on the areas around him. He liked to have Ambrosia find out what happened with that injured male he found. Now Sebastian was on his way himself to Redhawk. Because well, there was still a matter of the lost pup. Odette's older brother. If he was at red hawk Sebastian would know that he was raised well, yet then perhaps he could get a meeting between to two. Which would be important in his eyes.

Yet if they didn't have him, that other pack in the mountains had him maybe? Lets just hope he didn't end up in his father's pack. That would be bad for the guy in Sebastian's eyes. The young male continued his way through the Haunted woods when he saw something before him. Was that? No. That couldn't be. The male's pale eyes watched how the pup stumbled and looked so confused. Sebastian cleared his throat and let out a huff. "Are you lost?," he asked to young one, that looked definitely around Odette's age. He didn't want to hope because if it wasn't him. He gave the pup quite some space.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and when i finally got sober i felt ten years older - by Sebastian - July 29, 2016, 05:14 AM