Raven's Watch and as a black hand swept across the earth
i'M cRaZY?! What's crAZy is that this world refuses to let me be with yOU~!! <3
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Maude curled her body, trying to make herself less of a target for the wind's wanton assaults. The wolf still looked determined to find his son, which she couldn't wrap her head around the thought of spawning some little creature and being chainlinked to it for a year. She humored the male, however, having nothing better to do other than squat and wait for the storm to pass.

She scowled slightly at the man's question. While she had no children, she had many a love before. Some had gone missing (mostly because of her...), but she kept her eye on all of them. She made sure that she always knew what they were doing and if they were ok and making sure they were safe. If she was a mother, she thought she would honestly make a better parent than this man, if he truly did love his son like he said. I wouldn't let them go missing in the first place. She huffed.
Maude identifies as female, but is physically male.

(She also swears like a (literal) sailor)
Messages In This Thread
RE: and as a black hand swept across the earth - by Maude - July 29, 2016, 10:15 AM
RE: and as a black hand swept across the earth - by Maude - August 01, 2016, 09:51 PM