Two Rivers Isle Take me higher
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
I can use this as a trade thread... Tagging @Pyro and @Vassago for either visibility or a cameo

Malice was already sitting outside watching the sky. It was gray and somber, much like her time spent in the Dark Brotherhood. There was an awfully dark cloud to the East, above the mountains that were so high that they were easily visible. The leafs on the trees told her the wind was blowing that way too, so the chance was big that they wouldn't get a storm above them anytime soon. Though, perhaps the wind would change direction. It wouldn't be a surprise. Malice just hoped her children wouldn't get scared if the storm indeed blew their way.

She was easily drawn away from the canvas of gray shades, instead focusing on an almost cloud herself. It was Aeronwyn, she knew by both the smell and the coat. She smiled at her, not knowing why she was visiting. The scratches on her muzzle were easily visible as she greeted her with a nod, and spoke. Morning, Aeronwyn. Her fur bristled as the wind suddenly turned, now probably blowing the storm cloud their way. What brings you here?
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Take me higher - by Aeronwyn - July 29, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: Take me higher - by Malice - July 29, 2016, 05:34 PM
RE: Take me higher - by Aeronwyn - July 29, 2016, 05:44 PM
RE: Take me higher - by Malice - July 30, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: Take me higher - by Aeronwyn - July 30, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: Take me higher - by Malice - August 01, 2016, 10:01 AM
RE: Take me higher - by Aeronwyn - August 12, 2016, 03:06 PM
RE: Take me higher - by Malice - August 15, 2016, 04:38 AM
RE: Take me higher - by Aeronwyn - October 29, 2016, 06:52 PM