Silver Creek Delegation of elephants
I promise I will love you forever.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
She made no move towards her, and in that short moment of silence, the beta relaxed a little bit, although she made no effort to led down her guard. The girl spoke, dipping her head before words fell from her maw. Laika listened with keen ears, her gut churning at the thought of another pack near hers. The stranger assured her it was far north, but that did little to calm her worries. 

The woman wished for information, and information she would give -- with caution. "We are Silver Creek, and I am Laika, the Beta. Our Alpha is Spring. May I ask you who you and your Lord and Lady are?" She quipped trying to stay respectful yet efficient. "My pack has traveled far, and we are strong. We will not tolerate your pack wolves close to our territory. Instead, we seek agreement. I will speak with my Alpha about this, and get back to you myself with rules about staying away from our hunting lands and borders," she said, not unkindly. She was actually quite warm with her words for what she was speaking of, for she did not want to come off rude. She just wanted this stranger and her pack to understand. "Please tell your lord and lady of my future appearance at your borders to talk things over." 

She offered a smile then, finally realizing that this woman was here in peace, and likely alone. Tail remained high however, and she did not move from her standing position on the opposite side of the border.
Messages In This Thread
Delegation of elephants - by Aeronwyn - July 29, 2016, 09:47 AM
RE: Delegation of elephants - by Laika - July 29, 2016, 08:50 PM
RE: Delegation of elephants - by Aeronwyn - July 29, 2016, 09:01 PM
RE: Delegation of elephants - by Laika - July 29, 2016, 10:16 PM
RE: Delegation of elephants - by Aeronwyn - July 30, 2016, 07:43 AM
RE: Delegation of elephants - by Laika - August 19, 2016, 11:04 PM
RE: Delegation of elephants - by Aeronwyn - September 03, 2016, 11:59 AM