Raven's Watch and as a black hand swept across the earth
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
His eye narrowed at her statement and the prickle of anger coursed his veins. It became clear to him that she had no children to speak of, only arrogance. Of course the same could have been said about him as well, as he was confident enough to believe that Pippin would manage on his own until he was found. He wasn't a toddling infant any more. He may not have been an adult either, but the boy was capable enough to manage.

Not that those considerations ever stopped him from worrying. The worry was there, it was real, and until he had found an inkling of where his son had gone then it would remain. "Easier said than done," he rejoined, "perhaps someday you'll understand." It was a useless gesture to add barbs to, he knew, but he could not stop himself from saying such.

"But I really should be on my way. Stay safe," he went on to add as parting words in the next beat—this wolf would be of no use to him.

leaving this open-ended for you since i don't know if maude would want to let him go or keep talking to him!
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: and as a black hand swept across the earth - by Mordecai - July 30, 2016, 12:41 PM
RE: and as a black hand swept across the earth - by Maude - August 01, 2016, 09:51 PM