Sleeping Dragon Long Island
king of the ashes
104 Posts
Ooc — Mary
I hope it's okay that I faded a bit in my post. <33 I'm pulling Glu for a while since I've got little Thyri in the pack.

The fiery woman went on to inquire what his preference for catch would be. Flickering yellow eyes sought her face for a moment before he pulled them away and thought about the subject. Due to the famine, there had been little choice as far as prey had gone. Glu had returned to the wilds at a very inconvenient time, not only for himself but for the other wolves of the land. Having a preference was pleasing for the slender man, and so he thought he decision over with a careful precision, as if he were picking the last meal he’d ever eat. “I am fond of hare,” he told her, finding the request to be a reasonable one at best, and one that they could both partake in… if she should wish.

Trekking along beside her, the coywolf was asked about his life and where he had come from. As was typical, the trickster did not offer very much as far as details, but he did mention his sister on the coast and how it had been quite some time since he had visited her. The two continued their search for food, and Gluskap found himself enjoying the company of the fiery Wifi far more than their first encounter.
Messages In This Thread
Long Island - by Wildfire - June 30, 2016, 10:17 AM
RE: Long Island - by Gluskap - July 02, 2016, 05:01 AM
RE: Long Island - by Wildfire - July 03, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: Long Island - by Gluskap - July 07, 2016, 05:26 PM
RE: Long Island - by Wildfire - July 08, 2016, 11:15 AM
RE: Long Island - by Gluskap - July 08, 2016, 07:32 PM
RE: Long Island - by Wildfire - July 11, 2016, 10:07 AM
RE: Long Island - by Gluskap - July 19, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: Long Island - by Wildfire - July 20, 2016, 10:48 AM
RE: Long Island - by Gluskap - July 30, 2016, 05:26 PM