Raven's Watch A bag full of cats.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
It was just the cherry on his shit-sundae that he couldn't find the source of the smell. Someone was around, even with the rain and the muck they'd had to deal with, and Stark couldn't locate them. As someone who prided themselves on their skills as a scout and a hunter that was just adding insult to injury. Stark felt his lips twitch in irritation, the hackles of his inky pelt raised as the nagging feeling of being watched washed over him. Whoever it was just needed to go ahead and come out, man up, and face him. Especially so close to his pack and with the way Octavia had looked he almost expected the silvertoned woman to launch herself at him at any moment. 

Stark's expression changed drastically when he heard the resounding demand of the unknown visitor. The name was familiar to him, and his brow furrowed in confusion, it wasn't like Hogan was a common name after all. None of his friends had normal names, if he really thought about it, but he didn't care. Not too many people would come looking for Hogan who weren't also familiar to him - and just as he was flipping through his little black book a rust colored pile of fluff came tumbling down at him. Stark regarded her for a moment, he'd backed up a step or two to avoid being directly hit and it was good too. 

Staring into those rather familiar eyes was something that pulled a curious look from his own and instantly he had relaxed a bit. "I knew you'd come crawling after me once I left. I told you so, didn't I Pep?" He quipped, his face shifting into a small but very genuine smile. Sure. He hadn't expected her, but, she was still familiar to him and he was relieved that she was okay given the state of Rhodes and the famine. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
A bag full of cats. - by Pepper - July 28, 2016, 06:38 PM
RE: A bag full of cats. - by Stark - July 28, 2016, 08:25 PM
RE: A bag full of cats. - by Pepper - July 29, 2016, 02:03 PM
RE: A bag full of cats. - by Stark - July 31, 2016, 12:40 AM
RE: A bag full of cats. - by Pepper - August 10, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: A bag full of cats. - by Stark - August 12, 2016, 11:15 PM
RE: A bag full of cats. - by Pepper - August 18, 2016, 03:38 AM
RE: A bag full of cats. - by Stark - August 18, 2016, 05:41 PM
RE: A bag full of cats. - by Pepper - August 18, 2016, 06:08 PM
RE: A bag full of cats. - by Stark - August 18, 2016, 07:01 PM