Two Rivers Isle Only need the light when it's burning low
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke nodded when the female spoke so determinedly. How could he reject her now? He liked all wolves with such work ethic. Burke started to look more pleased as he spoke. This was very different than his time at Black Feather Woods. Here he accepted people based on their work ethic not how dark they were.  "Good to hear. We need a Caregiver in our ranks. We have the fighters but not yet the healers that could patch up wounds or stuff like that. So I would encourage you to go in that direction," he spoke. He himself did already do the counseling part of the pack, but he could give her some in and outs.

"Welcome to Arthendal," he spoke, also revealing the name of his pack. "I'm Burke, and that is Aeronwyn. I would like you to introduce yourself to my mate Malice. She is your lady and I'd like her to know you too," he offered. "The only thing I need to know is your name before I let you cross this river into our territory, and your new home."

Whoo! You get my 1400th post! :P
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
RE: Only need the light when it's burning low - by Burke - July 31, 2016, 03:41 AM