Cedar Sweep Reinventing the wheel to run myself over
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
A smile touched this one's face as he accepted, she nodding to him with a small smile of her own upon her face. He looked annoyingly handsome when he smiled, she noted. She glanced quickly to the left, to the path they would take, before her gaze returned to the grey-pelted wolf. Should he have initiative, he would likely thrive in their home, who's name would have to remain secretive for now. As well as the name of her Lord and Lady, who's fake names she had been instructed to use outside of her Isle. 

She noted that his smile had slipped, somewhat, and briefly, she wondered why. But she was not to concerned over the fact, and did not question him too much about it, but spoke smoothly as she made to lead the way back, to her home. "Follow me, Jem. Remember this; when speaking to my Lord and Lady, be truthful and transparent. They are fair and kind, though do not take kindly to lies. I do hope you'll find a home there." she said, a small smile flitting across her muzzle once more. With that, she spun on her heel to deliver this male to the borders, and perhaps learn more of him as they went.
If you would like, I could start a new thread for us at the borders? Thanks for the thread :D
facilis descensus averno
Messages In This Thread
RE: Reinventing the wheel to run myself over - by Aeronwyn - July 31, 2016, 07:36 AM