Two Rivers Isle Only need the light when it's burning low
59 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
Her Lord had spoken and encouraged her to purse the trade she desired. It's an area they were missing, making Liekos even more eager to fill it. He had accepted Liekos into his pack and she was so enlightened. He revealed the name of their pack, as well as his own, along with the name of the white wolf she had been traveling with. He continued to say he wanted Liekos to meet her Lady, mate to her Lord. He asked her name to which Liekos responded: "I am Liekos, and I thank you my Lord for allowing me to join your pack." She adressed him as Lord as a show of respect something she would most likely do until she felt worthy. 

Aeronwyn then welcomed her to the pack and offer her services for future events. Liekos felt welcomed into this pack by its members. She wanted to meet more.

She spoke facing Burke but not souly to him "I would love to meet my Lady along with the remaining members of the pack I have yet to meet."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Only need the light when it's burning low - by Liekos - July 31, 2016, 09:35 AM