Hushed Willows I don't know. I'm just making this up as I go along!
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Stark honestly didn't know but he was more interested in bringing the golden boy home than anything else. Stark sighed softly, giving a little shrug. "I don't know any of them, 'cept Donnelaith out by the shore. They'd be friendly at least - their leader Lasher was kind to me when we met." And it just reminded him how caught up in the Keep he'd become that he didn't even both to go see the man like he'd promised. He needed to. "I could go scout the borders just in the interest of meeting the leadership and go from there." He offered. His goal was to bring the puppy home and reunite the family - he didn't truly care at what cost. 

Stark nodded as Mordecai expressed his concerns with not checking everywhere. "I'm all ears on where to look. Truthfully with the famine I stuck around the Keep mostly, I probably won't be that much help other than just another nose out there. I can't stand the idea of just sitting by idly though." Stark explained. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread