Ocean's Breath Plateau it is all taken from you
You did not break me I'm still fighting for peace
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
Constantine was still so young and it reflected in his actions and choices. Rowan wasn't that much older than he was, but, her experiences had been very different than his - maybe he'd never seen things not go perfectly. Maybe the worst fate he'd endured was the famine itself. The loss of his parents no doubt was hard but he still had family at least to help him through it. Rowan sighed softly, a pained look in her eyes though she didn't want to look him in his. She didn't want to open up to him; she felt betrayed and the hurt was still too raw even if it wasn't his actions. "This doesn't change the man that he was. You and I may not see things the same way, but, Lasher is the same man he was before he passed." Of course Rowan had more information than Constantine did - she knew that Lasher had other lovers. Constantine still thought Lasher pure and wholly devoted. She ignored his promise - it was too flimsy. He couldn't promise her a home any more than Aria had promised her one. 

Rowan was a beast who did not balk at sex, it was biology. It was nature. It was as natural as breathing or thinking and from it came beautiful gifts. Her children were beautiful, and she would love them all the same. That love would make up for everything the children would lack. 

She watched as the dark male retreated to his own thoughts and she to hers. However she couldn't sleep and so she quietly stalked away. She'd hold up her word, she would meet him there if he was so determined to see her to Silver Creek, but for the evening she wouldn't remain on the plateau. She had too many things to consider and too much on her mind - exhausting herself would be the better choice.
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life

[Image: counselor.gif] 4/5,[Image: caretaker.gif] 1/5
Messages In This Thread
it is all taken from you - by Rowan Mayfair - July 27, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: it is all taken from you - by Constantine - July 27, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: it is all taken from you - by Rowan Mayfair - July 27, 2016, 05:31 PM
RE: it is all taken from you - by Constantine - July 27, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: it is all taken from you - by Rowan Mayfair - July 27, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: it is all taken from you - by Constantine - July 27, 2016, 06:36 PM
RE: it is all taken from you - by Rowan Mayfair - July 27, 2016, 07:21 PM
RE: it is all taken from you - by Constantine - July 27, 2016, 08:19 PM