Barrow Fields barren hearted wanderers
bowsprit
231 Posts
Ooc —
He felt his face wrinkle up in some mixture of feelings he didn't have the precise words to name. All he knew was that there were several, all at once, as he listened to her next words. She was doing an alright job of confusing him, and he could feel that one showing on his expression. First she didn't want to help, and then she.. did? Silas couldn't really figure this out entirely but that was just like everything else. He'd just roll with it.

Silas caught himself standing a little straighter once she got up. However he felt a little wary knowing the subject of the answer she asked for. He didn't think she'd like it, considering how meandering it was bound to be but he had to start somewhere. "Well.. okay, we don't know." He shook his head but watched her carefully with a frown in case there would be backlash for his junk answer. "My dad went north, and hasn't found anything. Next he is going other places, so I wanted to check this way," he gestured accordingly towards the west, generally, and took a few small steps that way. "But I dunno know what's out here. My sister has a friend, I think, who lives this way. My mom took her to go see her before everything." He didn't really know a lot about Deirdre beyond that, so he was obviously grasping at next to nothing but maybe if she knew, wherever she was, she could help them guide Pippin back into their lives.

"Before Pip got lost, there this fight.. thing. He might be hurt and I'm kinda scared he doesn't want to be found,"
Silas revealed far more quietly and chewed his lip. Them finding him meant bringing him back to the Keep territory, and the dark son feared that after whatever had happened with Tavi, Tambourine, and Harlyn, his brother would not feel good to come back here, family or not.
Messages In This Thread
barren hearted wanderers - by Silas - July 24, 2016, 12:15 AM
RE: barren hearted wanderers - by Devin - July 24, 2016, 07:59 AM
RE: barren hearted wanderers - by Silas - July 24, 2016, 02:45 PM
RE: barren hearted wanderers - by Devin - July 25, 2016, 06:24 AM
RE: barren hearted wanderers - by Silas - July 27, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: barren hearted wanderers - by Devin - July 28, 2016, 11:03 AM
RE: barren hearted wanderers - by Silas - July 29, 2016, 01:04 AM
RE: barren hearted wanderers - by Devin - July 29, 2016, 05:26 AM
RE: barren hearted wanderers - by Silas - August 01, 2016, 01:52 AM