Blacktail Deer Plateau All I ask of you
214 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Ever since their last meeting several weeks back, Atticus had mostly just tried to stay away from Hawkeye. He was long over his lustful feelings for her by now, but their parting had just been so messy and negative that he felt being around her would be too awkward and uncomfortable for both of them. Of course, it was impossible to dodge her all the time, given his frequent visits to their puppies. But even so, he too had noticed how scarce she was of late. He'd seen very little of the Alpha female at all, and he felt a pack wolf's concern for that. Peregrine's words only deepened that concern.

"I haven't seen much of her lately," he commented, moving a little closer to Peregrine. Delicately, he ventured, "Are you guys…okay?" If the Alpha pair were to split up, Atticus wasn't sure how it would affect Peregrine. On one hand, he knew his brother was a strong and capable wolf and, if nothing else, his devotion to his kids would keep him centered. But on the other hand, he knew there was a very sensitive side to his brother that could be severely wounded. He hoped it never came to that.
Messages In This Thread
All I ask of you - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 10, 2014, 03:15 PM
RE: All I ask of you - by Atticus - May 15, 2014, 11:58 AM
RE: All I ask of you - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 15, 2014, 03:15 PM
RE: All I ask of you - by Atticus - May 16, 2014, 10:29 PM
RE: All I ask of you - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 16, 2014, 10:36 PM
RE: All I ask of you - by Hawkeye - May 16, 2014, 10:56 PM
RE: All I ask of you - by Atticus - May 16, 2014, 11:26 PM
RE: All I ask of you - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 17, 2014, 01:05 PM
RE: All I ask of you - by Hawkeye - May 17, 2014, 11:38 PM
RE: All I ask of you - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 18, 2014, 10:22 AM